Officers, Committee & Member Clubs
Below is an outline of the basic structure of how your CNCC is organised. More contact details and a list of meets secretaries can be found on the contacts page.
- Andrew Hinde (Chair) - email@example.com
- Matt Ewles (Secretary) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pete Bann (Treasurer) - email@example.com
- Kay Easton (Conservation) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Allen (Access Officer) - email@example.com
- Marion Holloway (Training) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Wilson (BCA E&T representative)
- Les Sykes (Technical Group Contact) - email@example.com
- Gary Douthwaite (Webmaster) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martell Baines (BCA Representative)
The CNCC committee consists of between 10 and 14 clubs elected each year at the AGM to represent all cavers and make decisions about issues affecting caving such as access and conservation projects. Each of these clubs has one vote at committee meetings (all member clubs have one vote at an AGM).
Below is a list of the clubs on the CNCC committee as elected at the last AGM...
- Bradford Pothole Club Ltd - www.bpc-cave.org.uk
- Burnley Caving Club - burnleycavingclub.apphb.com
- Craven Pothole Club - www.cravenpotholeclub.org
- Earby Pothole Club - www.earbypotholeclub.co.uk
- Grampian Spleological Group - www.gsg.org.uk
- Kendal Caving Club - www.kendalcaving.org.uk
- Northern Boggarts - www.northernboggarts.org.uk
- Northern Pennine Club - www.northernpennineclub.org.uk
- Red Rose Cave and Pothole Club - www.rrcpc.org.uk
- Rubber Duck Caving Club - www.rubberduckcavingclub.co.uk
- Uni of Leeds Speleological Association - www.ulsa.org.uk
- White Rose Pothole Club - www.white-rose.org.uk
- York Uni Cave and Pothole Club - www.yucpc.org.uk
- Yorkshire Subterranean Soc - www.yssuk.com
CNCC Member Clubs
In total there are full member clubs, and each club may send a representative to an AGM and will be allowed ONE vote per club. You can view the full list on the clubs page.
To vote at the AGM, you must bring a letter, on club letter headed paper, signed by a club official authorising you to act as a representative of that club.
Becoming a Member Club
See the get involved section for all you need to know on becoming a member club.