The CNCC committee consists of between 10 and 14 clubs elected each year at the AGM to represent all cavers and make decisions about issues affecting caving such as access and conservation projects. Each of these clubs has one vote at committee meetings (all full member clubs have one vote at an AGM).
Below is a list of the clubs on the CNCC committee as elected at the last AGM...
- Bradford Pothole Club Ltd
- Craven Pothole Club
- Earby Pothole Club
- Grampian Spleological Group
- Kendal Caving Club
- Northern Boggarts
- Northern Pennine Club
- Red Rose Cave and Pothole Club
- Uni of Leeds Speleological Association
- White Rose Pothole Club
- York Caving Club
- York Uni Cave and Pothole Club
- Yorkshire Subterranean Soc
If your club is not in the list above, and you think it should be, please email the secretary: email@example.com.