Newsletter 9 Out Now
24 March 2019
The 9th in our series of newsletters (March 2019) is another bumper edition, with eight pages for the second time running. It is crammed with news covering conservation, access, training, anchor installation and other items from our region.
Click here to download the newsletter directly or go to our publications page.
- AGM 2019 update
- A new CNCC mission statement
- Efforts to promote greater awareness of our caves with the National Parks and wider public
- Access news for Barbondale, High Birkwith and Langcliffe Estate
- Several new topos and cave descriptions
- An update on the Online Booking System for Ingleborough Estate
- Conservation at several abandoned digs on Ingleborough
- Other C&A projects at Southerscales Pond, Rift Pot, Slab Pot and Crackpot Cave
- The CNCC response to recent modifications at KMC and Ease Gill Caverns
- Capstan winch training for conservation projects
- Work to identify a better resin for future anchor installations
- Anchor installation in Quaking Pot and Jockey Hole
- Plus loads more
More recent news...
Sell Gill Fence Replacement
Lancaster Hole Cleanup
Stump Cross Cleanup
Come and see us at Hidden Earth!
Birks Fell Cave description
Newsletter 10 Out Now
Online Booking for Leck Fell
Barbondale access during shooting
Devis Hole Inaccessible
Excalibur Pot Access