CNCC Newsletter 8
16 August 2018
The 8th in our series of newsletters is a bumper edition, with eight pages rather than the usual four. It is crammed with news covering conservation, access, training, anchor installation and other items from our region.
- The online cave booking system
- Update on access to Langcliffe Estate
- Efforts to promote greater awareness of our caves
- Roaring Hole conservation and anchoring
- Several new topos and cave descriptions
- Latest CRoW news from the BCA
- Two big events for northern cavers in 2019
- Inspiration reports of Marble Sink anchoring
- Paperless surveying course feedback
- Plus loads more
Glossy paper copies will be sent out, as usual, to all caving club huts in the UK, and various other locations (including Inglesport). If would like a few paper copies to make available to your members (or customers) please drop us an email (email@example.com).
More recent news...
New descriptions May 2022
Rumbling Hole tree removal
Meregill wire cleanup
Great Douk repairs
Three Counties - Lune Valley initiative
Grassington Mines update
Open Access at Birks Fell Cave
AGM 2022 Outcomes
CNCC AGM 2022